Wilson weBoost Drive X RV Cell Phone Signal Booster | 471410
Wilson weBoost Drive X RV Cell Phone Signal Booster | 471410
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 471410
This listing is for the Drive X RV (471410) with a tall trucker OTR outside antenna and convenient desktop inside antenna for medium area coverage inside RV. Other Options for RV:
- For boosting signal to a single cell device/ cell phone/ hotspot unit in RVs: Drive Sleek (470135) with aerodynamic exterior antenna.
- For boosting signal to a single cell device/ cell phone/ hotspot unit in RVs: Drive Sleek OTR (470235) with exterior OTR Trucker antenna.
- For medium RV inside area coverage: Drive 4G-X RV (470410) with sturdy outside RV antenna & inside desktop antenna for mid size area.
- For large RV inside area coverage: Drive Reach RV (470154-RV) with outside OTR antenna and interior Panel antenna.
- For largest RV inside area coverage: With powerful Yagi & Panel antennas, Connect RV 65 (471203) is the most powerful RV cell booster for temporary installation in RVs while Stationary only.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Wilson weBoost Drive X RV 4G LTE cell phone signal booster kit for RVs when moving/ in-motion OR parked. Works for all Carriers in USA & Canada. It is designed for use in all RV classes - particularly Class A and Class C, as well as towable campers and travel trailers. It is a reimagined powerful RV cellular booster with a dynamic and innovative outside antenna.
5G Ready - This weBoost booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
Drive X R V's unique exterior antenna features a modular design, mast extension, side‐exit adapter, spring base, and several mounting options. Its interior antenna is a convenient desktop one that boosts signal of multiple nearby cell phones or cellular devices with SIM card, simultaneously.
weBoost RV permanent install in-motion cell signal booster kit is powered with 110V AC (hardwire professional install) or 12V DC (through standard automotive plug-in power adapter/ charger). Both type power supply cords included.
Made with today's RVers in mind, it features:
Extra mounting options:
The side‐exit adapter allows for universal CB‐antenna mount installation with additional hardware to fit on any RV ladder or pole. It allows for cable access when installed with CB antenna mounts or the spring base. It works with universal CB antenna mounts and mirror brackets with 3/8-24 base thread for a clean install. Its mounting clamps fit ladder poles 1 inch to 2 inches in diameter to install the antenna either horizontally or vertically.
Modular antenna design:
Using the mast extension, the outside antenna can vary its height between 9.5 inches and 28.5 inches to rise past and above the RV's cab or any nearby obstructions to optimize performance. The spring base gives antenna higher impact absorption.
Longer exterior antenna cable:
Equipped with a generous 25 feet length of RG‐6 extender cable, the Drive X RV allows for ideal placement of outside antenna on largest RVs. It may even enable use of up to 25 ft. telescoping pole to mount antenna highest when parked. Installing antenna very high will give max clearance 360 degrees all around hopefully clearing all trees, hills for best connection to nearest cell tower from all directions.
Drive X RV's featured spring base and rugged outdoor antenna offer added durability against high winds and low tree branches.
All cellular devices being used in recreational vehicle will get simultaneous signal boost. Such devices can include smartphones, computer tablets, turbo sticks, internet sticks, air cards, mobile hotspots Mi-Fi, Jetpack, etc. This USA version works for all cellular service providers in USA such as AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Boost signal reception inside rec. vehicles with stronger connection to respective network's cell tower. Strong connection means fewer missed or dropped calls, fewer incoherent conversations, fewer Internet hang-ups or freezing / buffering. This is a new version replacement model of the discontinued models weBoost Wilson MobileMaxx 3G (460111) and Drive 3G-X (470111).
Enjoy clear voice conversations, instantaneous texting, and fast 3G + 4G LTE mobile internet downloads and uploads after installing this RV cell phone signal amplifier kit. It is easy to install. It installs easily using DIY installation instructions included.
- Modular antenna design for optimal positioning on RVs.
- Outside antenna fits universal CB mounts (3/8-24 thread).
- Spring base protects antenna from wind and low branches.
- Works with ALL phones and cellular devices on ALL carriers.
- Boosts cell signal in RVs when parked or while in motion.
- Powerful Booster: With 50 dB in max gain, the Drive X RV delivers the strongest cell phone signal possible for multiple users and devices on all available network speeds - regardless of carrier.
- Modular-Antenna Design: Drive X RV's enhanced outside antenna can be installed using several mounting configurations as well as varying height levels to help optimize its performance.
- User Friendly: It is designed for hassle-free, DIY installation - going from start to finish using nothing more than a screwdriver (all without the need to drill holes in your RV).
Minimize dropped calls, bad or poor cell phone call quality, and slow mobile internet.
weBoost's most powerful 4G RV cell phone signal booster boosts 3G & 4G LTE signals for many people in a vehicle.
It is a professional grade signal amplifier kit that enhances cell signals wirelessly for up to 4 cellular devices including tablets, smartphones and Kindles. With a gain of up to +50 dB, it delivers a stronger signal, resulting in a clear connection from nearest cellular tower to your mobile network connected cell phone, tablet computer, etc.
weBoost has been solving cell phone reception problems for more than 4 decades with signal boosters that are FCC and IC certified. They improve weak signals in both the city and remote rural areas. This kit is DIY and very easy to install.
- Long Battery Life (stays connected so device doas not have to search for signal connection constantly).
- Upload & Download Faster.
- Improves Reception.
- Reliable Connection.
- More Bars.
- Increases Coverage.
- Dead Zones reduced or eliminated.
- Crystal Clear Voice.
- Eliminates Dropped Calls.
- Text Delivered Quickly.
Who will benefit?
If you require a reliable signal for voice & text, as well as a high-speed 4G LTE internet connection, this unit will provide you with extra reach when you're far away from cell towers. This signal booster is perfect for people that need fast uploading and downloading of streaming apps like Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, and other apps that are data-intensive. It was designed for all RV classes, towablesand trailers. It is the ideal multi-user, cell phone signal booster for RVers who demand strong, reliable cellular connectivity - on or off the road while in remote locations.
The core audience for Drive X RV includes:
- Weekend, seasonal, or holiday RVers.
- Retirees and full-time RV enthusiasts.
- People who work remotely from an RV or camper van.
- Outdoorsman or hunters who camp in RVs and trailers.
It can be used for all major US carrier networks except Sprint LTE Plus. It supports 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz.
How does it Work?
It picks up existing weak signals with an omnidirectional high-gain exterior antenna. Then it amplifies that signal numerous times with Wilson Booster's patented SmarTech III technology. The boosted signals easily bypass all interior and exterior obstructions and provides signal directly inside typical RV cab area. Refer to Drive X RV Quick Guide for one pager of this RV cell phone signal booster kit.
Drive X RV cell phone booster kit (item # weBoost 471410) includes:
Components with part #'s:
- Drive X RV Wide band Cell Phone Amplifier/ Repeater (471010).
- Drive X RV Outside Antenna (311224).
- Drive X RV Inside Antenna (311160).
- 25 feet Black RG-6 Cable (950625).
- AC/DC Wall Power Supply (850011).
- Hardwire DC/DC Power Supply (851111).
Other included hardware:
- Spring Base.
- Mast Extension.
- Mounting Hardware.
- Side Exit Adapter.
- Antenna Ladder Mount Bracket.
- Cable Entry Cover.
- Cable Management Accessories.
- Coax Cable Through-Body Cover and Bit.
- 15 Sets of Coax Cable Tie-Downs.
- Thread Lock.
- Hole Saw Bit.
The Drive X RV is a versatile, multi-user, in-vehicle cell signal booster designed for use with all RV classes and towable trailers. Backed by up to 50 dB max gain, the Drive X RV delivers the strongest cell signal possible on all available network speeds. The enhanced outside antenna's modular design allows for custom setup and optimal positioning for signal reception. Whether parked or on the road, Drive X RV users experience fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability.
The Drive X RV kit comes with everything for DIY installation; including 25 ft. of RG6 extender cable for ideal booster placement within RVs of any size. With side-exit adapter and mounting hardware, the outside antenna fits universal CB-antenna mounts and exterior RV ladder poles. Drive X RV is compatible with all cell phones, hotspots, cellular-connected tablets, and other cell devices on all US mobile carriers—including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, and T-Mobile.
Like all weBoost boosters, the Drive X RV is FCC-approved and comes with a 2-year warranty.
Specs. of Amp Model # 461010 with Prod. # U471010 or 471010.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||12VDC|
|Dimensions||6.25 x 4.25 x 1 in.|
|Weight||0.8 lbs (amplifier only).|
|Alternate Model # 's||WA471410, WA471410R, WA471410F / WA651410, 471410, 471410R, 471410F / 651410|
|471410 (USA) UPC||810005960892|
Note: Works with all Carriers in USA & Canada. If ordering to be shipped to Canada, Canadian version (471410F / 651410) of this kit will be shipped.
This RV cell phone booster kit is easy to install with all required components and installation instructions included in the packaging.
Core Benefit: This weBoost Drive X RV kit is great for boosting cellular signal in any RV or motorhome for medium area coverage near desktop antenna.
Other Options for RV: This listing is for the Drive X RV (weBoost 471410) with a tall trucker OTR outside antenna and convenient desktop inside antenna for medium area coverage inside RV. However, other RV cellular booster options available are:
- For boosting signal to a single cell device/ cell phone/ hotspot unit in RVs: weBoost Drive Sleek (470135) is great for tow vehicles. Its interior cell phone booster cradle helps boost reception to single cell phone or mobile hotspot placed inside the cradle. Cradle can be installed in RV driver's cabin or any other area of RV that has DC power source nearby. It has aerodynamic magnet mount or adhesive mount exterior antenna. For permanent installation in RVs in Motion and/or Stationary.
- For boosting signal to a single cell device/ cell phone/ hotspot unit in RVs: weBoost Drive Sleek OTR (470235) is great for tow vehicles. Its interior cell phone booster cradle helps boost reception to single cell phone or mobile hotspot placed inside the cradle. Cradle can be installed in RV driver's cabin or any other area of RV that has DC power source nearby. It has exterior tall OTR Trucker antenna providing better reception to the device in cradle. For permanent installation in RVs in Motion and/or Stationary.
- For medium RV inside area coverage: weBoost Drive Reach RV (470354) with sturdy weatherproof exterior RV Antenna and interior desktop antenna to cover medium area which is ideal for Motorhomes and RVs. For permanent installation in RVs in Motion and/or Stationary.
- For large RV inside area coverage: weBoost Drive Reach RV Extreme (470154-RV) with enhanced capability of exterior tall antenna that is adjustable up to 45 inches. Its interior Panel directional antenna covers larger inside area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes. For permanent installation in RVs while in Motion and/or Stationary.
- For largest RV inside area coverage: This is the most powerful RV signal booster for temporary installation in all RVs while Stationary only. The weBoost Connect RV 65 (471203) has adjustable up to 25 ft. outside antenna mounting pole. Combined with its Yagi outside directional antenna and Panel inside antenna, it provides largest area inside coverage.
weBoost RV Signal Boosters:
Enjoy the open road and stay connected wherever you RV.
- Boosts voice quality and data speed.
- Works at campsite or on the road.
- Works with multiple users and devices.
- Ideal for campers and trailers.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Many boon-dock locations only have 3G service. Other remote locations just have LTE. Many locations closer to the bigger cities offer 4G service. We want a RV booster that works with all the above. Which mobile phone booster brands and models do you recommend?
Great question... all of our RV kits including this weBoost Drive X RV enhance 3G, 4G, LTE network signals. Basically some may state only 4G or LTE but they are all backward compatible and boost 3G signal as well. Thank you.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.