SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 Canada 3G 4G LTE Car Truck Signal Booster
SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 Canada 3G 4G LTE Car Truck Signal Booster
SureCall Fusion2Go Canada Version 2.0 Car/ Truck/ Van/ SUV 3G, 4G, LTE Signal Booster Highlights & Differences from Version 1.0:
- More robust improvement in Talk, Text, 3G, 4G LTE Internet.
- Just like version 1.0, it can be installed in minutes.
- Higher uplink power (avg. 21.2 dBm vs. 17.9 dBm in ver. 1.0).
- Auto Gain Adj. (no manual adjustment option knobs like in version 1.0).
- 4" low profile exterior antenna versus standard 12" antenna in version 1.0.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 Canada 3G & 4G LTE Car and Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster kit boosts cellular connection strength for voice, text, 3G, and 4G LTE networks on all Canadian wireless carriers. This is the latest new 2.0 version of the earlier "Fusion2Go Version 1.0". This Canadian version has 3 Watts EIRP Effective Isotropic Radiated Power - Maximum output power allowed by IC Industry Canada. It is more powerful than USA version that offers 1 Watt EIRP Effective Isotropic Radiated Power - Maximum output power allowed by FCC Federal Communications Commission which we carry as well.
Staying connected. For many of us, there's never a good time to be disconnected from your family, friends or workplace even when you're on the road. Distance from cell towers, topography, as well as your car's metal roof and tinted windows play a role in weak cell reception resulting in dropped calls and slow data rates. Now there's a solution. SureCall's line of mobile cell phone boosters.
Configurable for all vehicles, Sure Call's mobile boosters enhance voice and text with models covering 4g LTE data as well. You will enjoy improved strength and clarity of voice calls for multiple users. Here's how they work. Signals sent from a cell tower are received by the outside antenna, amplified by the booster, and then sent to your phone via the inside antenna.
You can install the components where you most need them. When your phone transmits, the signal is sent back through the booster to the cell tower. This makes staying connected easier than ever. Installing the booster is easy with no programming required. Simply place the magnetic mount antenna on the top of your vehicle. Then, run the antenna cable under the car door's insulation strip for a wireless look.
Connect the other end of the cable to the booster which can be placed under one of the car seats. Connect the cable from the inside antenna to the booster. And to fix the inside antenna to the driver or passenger seat or headrest. Connect the power cord to the booster with the other end plugged into the DC power adapter. Then, turn on your booster and enjoy your calls and streaming data. With the SureCall cell phone boosters, you can stay connected to all of the people and events that are important in your life.
With improved performance, a smaller footprint and automatically adjusting gain control, Fusion2Go 2.0 Canada provides maximum gain and maximum power possible. Another difference between earlier model Fusion2Go and this Fusion2Go 2.0 Canada is that this new version has the next generation four inches high-gain exterior antenna that has a very strong magnet base which can hold antenna in place despite harsh environmental conditions such as bad weather including high winds. As stated above, Fusion2Go 2.0 Canada is also a more powerful unit with maximum output power of 3Watts.
This 3 Watts signal booster reduces dropped and missed calls and extends battery life for multiple simultaneous users. No more dropped calls! Enjoy clear and consistent mobile coverage for all smartphones and tablets inside vehicles. This 12 volts input amplifier kit includes an easy plug-in power adapter that is a standard for all cars and trucks worldwide. Installation is easy with quick installation guide.
- Improve talking, texting, 3G & 4G LTE Internet signals for all service providers with this powerful 3 watts cell phone signal booster.
- Reduces missed calls and disconnects.
- Industry Canada maximum allowed three watts of output power.
- Enjoy that increased signal strength with extended battery life on all mobile devices.
- Speeds 4G LTE Internet with robust connectivity for more miles of uninterrupted coverage.
- Automatically gain optimization feature ensures the booster is always operating at max. performance.
- No smartphone cradle or phone docking station required.
- Sets up in minutes. Very simple plug-and-play installation.
How is Fusion2Go 2.0 different from previous version?
Following are similarities and differences between this 3 watt cell phone signal booster, SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 and earlier version SureCall Fusion2Go:
- Increased uplink power (average 21.2 dBm per band compared to 17.9 dBm in version 1.0) and 1 Watt versus 3 Watts output power.
- Above feature results in more robust improvement in Talk, Text, 3G, 4G LTE Internet on all cell carrier phones than version 1.0.
- Just like version 1.0, this 3 watt signal booster can be installed in minutes - Simple plug and play installation.
- Auto adjusting gain automatically optimizes gain ensuring the booster is always operating at max performance (no manual adjustment option knobs like in version 1.0).
- 4" low profile exterior antenna versus standard 12" antenna in version 1.0. Shorter antenna also has strong & wide magnet base keeping it secure on vehicle roof despite high winds & extreme weather.
Within just minutes you can have the Sure Call Fusion 2 Go Canada installed in your vehicle, and provide every mobile carrier's cell phone, tablet, hotspot, or other mobile device with extra signal. It works just the same on any model or make vehicle including Honda, Toyota, BMW, Fiat Chrysler Dodge, Diamler Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM Chevrolet/ Cadillac/ Hummer, GMC, Tesla, Kia, Mazda, Buick, Porche, Lexus, Audi, and Subaru.
What does the signal booster kit include?
Canada Kit Part # SC-PolyM2-50-CA-Kit or SC-PolyM2-50-CA-K with UPC 858507006557 includes: Fusion2Go 2.0 cell phone signal booster, 4" large magnetic base vehicle roof-mount antenna, internal patch antenna (with Velcro mounting tape) and standard 12V DC power adapter, Canadian English and French instructions. This Cell Phone Signal Booster for Cars and Trucks also includes a Free Magnetic Cellular Phone Mount.
This 2G, 3G, 4G LTE cell phone signal booster for car is compatible with following Canadian mobile service providers:
|Canadian Service Providers|
|Virgin Mobile Canada|
Fusion2Go Canada 2.0 Specifications.
|Frequency||Uplink: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included); Downlink : 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included).|
|Input/ Output Impedance||50 ohm.|
|Gain Adjustment||20 dB (Automatic).|
|Standard Supported||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.|
|AC Power Transformer||Input AC110V,60Hz; Output DC 5-15V|
|DC Car Charger||6V-15V|
|Maximum RF Output Power||3 Watt EIRP|
|RF connectors||FME Male Connctors on both ends of SC-240 Cable. Exterior cable length 10 ft. Interior cable length 9 ft.|
|Power Consumption||< 10 Watts|
|Dimensions||5.625" x 4" x 1.125"|
|SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 Canada Bands and Frequencies.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
Alternate Part Numbers:
Questions & Answers
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer