You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Canada Car Truck 3G 4G LTE Signal Booster
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Canada Car Truck 3G 4G LTE Signal Booster
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: SC-Fusion2Go3-CA
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Canada 3G & 4G LTE Car and Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster kit is currently the most powerful vehicle signal booster in the market.*
Like its USA counterpart Fusion2Go 3.0 (USA), it boosts cellular connection strength for voice, text, 3G, and 4G LTE networks but on all Canadian wireless carrier networks. This SureCall Fusion2Go is the latest new 3.0 version of the earlier "Fusion2Go Version 2.0" (USA). Earlier Canadian version was Canadian 2.0 version. It is newer version than earliest Cellphone-Mate SureCall CM2000.
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Canada is the new champion of the roads: Independent Tests Prove 2X More Power & Fastest Data Speeds*.
Averaging 2X more uplink power, the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 is better equipped to support multiple simultaneous users performing multiple actions.*
In rural areas, the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 uses it's TWICE higher amplification power to better access faraway cellular towers, keeping you connected further into the fringe of the network.*
Urban environments present many challenges for cellular devices. TWICE more uplink power allows your device to make more with less to keep calls connected, texts deliverable, and data at your fingertips.*
Sending texts, videos, images, or using mobile apps is reliant on a strong 3G or 4G LTE signal. While both weBoost Drive 4G-X (470510) and SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 signal booster kits support these signals, the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 sends and receives those data transmissions faster than the closest competitor.*
The Value Behind the Results.
POWER THAT PUSHES THE BOUNDARY.
In rural areas on the extreme fringe of the network users need a booster with more uplink power. Typically the reason your calls drop, texts go unsent, and data fails in these situations stems from your phone not having enough power to send a signal back to the nearest tower. The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 has TWICE the strength to get that signal back to the tower, keeping you connected further into the cellular void.*
SPEEDING TICKET WORTHY DATA SPEEDS.
When transferring data through your mobile device such as when sending texts, videos, images, using applications, etc. - users need a high-quality amplifier with a lower downlink ripple and error vector magnitude (EVM). The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 outperformed the competition to more reliably send and receive data in tough-to-reach areas.*
ALL CARRIERS. ALL SIGNALS. ALWAYS COVERED.
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 works with every cellular provider in Canada, supports all signals within each cellular provider’s range, and, once installed, you can have the power of the best vehicle booster on the market at your side. We stand by the performance and quality of the Fusion2Go 3.0 and all other SureCall products so much that we offer the industry's best customer satisfaction suite; 60-day money back guarantee, 3-year warranty, and lifetime support.
About the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Canada.
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 is the newest generation to a line of in-vehicle signal boosters that has kept drivers and riders connected in areas with critically low cellular signal strength. This cell phone signal booster kit is purpose-built for mobile users who often nd themselves on the edge of their cellular network.
Fusion2Go 3.0 is a powerful piece of technology that installs in your car to provide multiple simultaneous users with reliable access to calling, text, and mobile data through 3G and 4G LTE. Playing well with all cellular carriers in Canada, the Fusion2Go 3.0 kit includes: Low-profile magnetic antenna, interior patch antenna, cables and DC power adapter.
Amplifier unit to be placed in vehicle has a small footprint and automatically adjusts gain control. It provides maximum gain and maximum power possible within ISED / Industry Canada limits. It has the next generation four inches high-gain exterior antenna that has a very strong magnet base which can hold antenna in place despite harsh environmental conditions such as bad weather including high winds.
SureCall Fusion to Go 3.0 reduces dropped and missed calls and extends battery life for multiple simultaneous users. No more dropped calls with SureCall FusionToGo 3.0! Enjoy clear and consistent mobile coverage for all smartphones and tablets inside vehicles. This 12 volts input amplifier kit includes an easy plug-in power adapter that is a standard for all cars and trucks worldwide. Installation is easy with quick installation guide.
- Improve talking, texting, 3G & 4G LTE Internet signals for all service providers.
- Reduces missed calls and disconnects.
- Enjoy increased signal strength with extended battery life on all mobile devices.
- Speeds 4G LTE Internet with robust connectivity for more miles of uninterrupted coverage.
- Automatically gain optimization feature ensures the booster is always operating at max. performance.
- No smartphone cradle or phone docking station required.
- Sets up in minutes. Very simple plug-and-play installation.
- DC car plug-in power cord included. Optional electrical outlet AC power supply can be purchased separately.
- Optional Wideband Trucker Antenna can be used for maximum range in remote areas and highways for larger vehicles such as over-the-road (OTR) trucks and big rigs.
How is Fusion2Go 3.0 Canada different from previous version?
Following are similarities and differences between SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 and earlier versions Fusion2G & Fusion2Go 2.0:
- More robust improvement in Talk, Text, 3G, 4G LTE Internet on all cell carrier phones than version 1.0 & 2.0.
- Just like version 1.0 & 2.0, it can be installed in minutes - Simple plug and play installation.
- Increased uplink power (compared to average 21.2 dBm per band in version 2.0, and 17.9 dBm in version 1.0).
- Auto adjusting gain automatically optimizes gain ensuring the booster is always operating at max performance (no manual adjustment option knobs like in version 1.0).
- 4" low profile exterior antenna versus standard 12" antenna in version 1.0. Shorter antenna also has strong & wide magnet base keeping it secure on vehicle roof despite high winds & extreme weather.
- Higher transmit power than version 1.0, 2.0, and rest of signal boosters in the market at this time. This allows the F2Go 3.0 to stay connected to distant cell towers where other, less powerful boosters simply cannot.
Within just minutes you can have the Sure Call Fusion 2Go installed in your vehicle, and provide every mobile carrier's cell phone, tablet, hotspot, or other mobile device with extra signal.
What does the signal booster kit include?
Canada Kit Part # SC-PolyM3-50-CA with UPC 858507006755 includes: Fusion2Go 3.0 cell phone signal booster, large magnetic base vehicle roof-mount antenna, internal patch antenna (with Velcro mounting tape), standard 12V DC power adapter, and American English instructions. The mag. mount antenna (SC-208W) includes attached low-loss RG-305 cable (12.5 ft). This Cell Phone Signal Booster for Cars and Trucks also includes a Free Magnetic Cellular Phone Mount.
This 2G, 3G, 4G LTE cell phone signal booster for car is compatible with following Canada mobile service providers:
|Canadian Service Providers|
|Virgin Mobile Canada|
Fusion2Go 3.0 Specifications.
|Frequency||Uplink: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included); Downlink : 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included).|
|Supported Standards||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.|
|Input/ Output Impedance||50 ohm.|
|Gain Adjustment||20 dB (Automatic).|
|AC Power Transformer||Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output DC 5-15V|
|DC Car Charger||6V - 15V|
|Maximum RF Output Power||3 Watts EIRP|
|Noise Figure||≤ 5 dB|
|RF connectors||FME Male Connctors on both ends of SC-174 Cable. Exterior cable length 12.5 ft. Interior cable length 10 ft.|
|Power Consumption||< 10 Watts|
|Dimensions||5.625" x 4" x 1.125"|
|SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Bands and Frequencies.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
Alternate Part Numbers:
The most powerful vehicle booster in Canada. Designed to keep remote resource workers connected. Includes roof mount magnet antenna, indoor patch antenna and DC power supply.
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for mobile operation such as this may operate in a mobile in-vehicle or fixed in-building location.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.