Wilson weBoost Drive Reach Vehicle Cell Booster | 470154
Wilson weBoost Drive Reach Vehicle Cell Booster | 470154
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470154
Optional accessory available: DC car plug-in power cord included. Optional electrical outlet AC power supply adapter can be purchased separately.
Core Benefit: This weBoost Drive Reach kit is the most powerful weBoost signal booster kit to date. It is great for any automobile such as a car and sedan.
Other Options: This listing is for the Drive Reach (470154) with a mini-magnet mount outside antenna and slim inside antenna providing up to 4 ft. coverage in all vehicles. However, other custom vehicle-specific options available are:
- Truck edition: weBoost Drive Reach OTR (470154-OTR) with taller antenna (adjustable from 17 in. to 45 in.) which provides 360 degrees clearance over the truck height for better reception. Its interior slim antenna is for small area up to 4 ft. coverage that is enough for truck cabin.
- RV edition: weBoost Drive Reach RV (470154-RV) with enhanced capability of exterior tall antenna that is adjustable up to 45 inches. Its interior Panel directional antenna covers larger area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes.
- Marine edition: weBoost Drive Reach Marine (470154-MARINE) with weatherproof Marine Antenna is sturdier and more suitable for marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships to withstand extreme offshore weather conditions. Its interior slim antenna is for small area up to 4 ft. coverage.
- Marine Extreme edition: weBoost Drive Reach Marine Extreme (470154-MARINE-PANEL) with weatherproof exterior Marine Antenna and interior Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for big cabin marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Wilson weBoost's Drive Reach (470154) is a powerful in-vehicle cell phone signal booster, delivering an increase of almost 5 dB in uplink-output power. Works with all Carriers in USA & Canada. Cellular users can receive wireless signal up to 2 times farther from towers, with more than twice the mobile signal strength.
5G Ready - This weBoost booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
There's no denying that the Drive Reach is a smart, innovative-looking signal booster, but its clever design and sleek metallic red exterior are not just for show: Its unique fin design creates a larger surface area, enabling displacement of excess heat and promoting peak performance of the cellphone signal amplifier base.
Complete Kit - All Required Parts Included:
- Drive Reach Reception Amplifier Unit (470054).
- 4 inches 4G Mini Magnet-Mount Antenna (314418).
- 4G Slim Low-Profile Antenna (314419).
- Car Cigarette lighter Adapter Power Supply (850020).
Hardwire power supply, if needed, is available for purchase separately.
- Place in-trunk or under-the-seat.
- Installing and securing its antenna is a breeze with the reliable (SubMiniature version B (SMB) connections.
- Charge your phone quickly using the 12v vehicle power cord with USB-A port.
- Improved 4G LTE coverage means users enjoy faster data speeds, better voice quality and fewer dropped calls.
- This powerful booster simultaneously boosts cell phone signal for multiple users.
- With the Drive Reach you will appreciate the extended battery life.
Easy Installation / Set-Up:
Set up is quick with the easy-to-follow instructions provided. Simply place the weBoost 470154 Drive Reach cell phone antenna signal booster. Then plug the device into the vehicle's power supply. Then put the magnetic roof antenna in place. Connect it to the base signal booster unit and you are now free to enjoy all the benefits of improved and reliable cell signal.
We're so sure of our weBoost products that we provide a 60-day money-back guarantee and a 2-year manufacturer's warranty on the Drive Reach cell phone signal booster.
- 3G and 4G LTE cellular signal is boosted for multiple users in all passenger vehicles, including SUVs, vans, trucks, and cars.
- This powerful in-vehicle signal booster enhances text, talk, and high speed 4G LTE internet.
- The Drive Reach booster works simultaneously with all carriers including Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint and all cellular devices such as cell phones, LTE modems, Tablet computers, etc.
- Unmatched Power.
Users appreciate the power of this in-vehicle signal booster. The Drive Reach booster has a 5 dB increase in uplink-output power, making it capable of moving cell signal twice as far from towers as the Drive 4G-X, our earlier in-vehicle model.
- Smart, Innovative Design.
The sleek metallic-red exterior and unique fin design of the Drive Reach booster provide added surface area, which allows the booster to maintain peak performance by displacing excess heat.
- Very User-Friendly.
This in-vehicle cell phone signal booster has been intuitively designed for tool-free installation. Special user-friendly features include a 5-volt 2.1-amp USB-A power port for fast phone charging.
Specifications of Amplifier Model 470054 w/Product # U470054.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||5V/ 4.5A|
|Dimensions||6 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches (amplifier)|
|Weight||1.80 (amplifier only)|
|Alternate Part #'s||WA470154, WA470154R, WA470154F / WA650154, 470154, 470154R, 470154F / 650154|
|470154 (USA) UPC||811815029618|
Note: Works with all Carriers in USA & Canada. If ordering to be shipped to Canada, Canadian version (470154F / 650154) of this kit will be shipped.
Video showing uplink and downlink power capabilities of this kit:
This weBoost Drive Reach kit is the most powerful weBoost signal booster kit to date. It is great for any automobile such as a car and sedan.
This listing is for the Drive Reach (weBoost 470154) with a mini-magnet mount outside antenna and slim inside antenna providing up to 4 ft. coverage in all vehicles. However, other custom vehicle-specific options available are:
- Truck edition: Drive Reach OTR with taller antenna (adjustable from 17 in. to 45 in.) which provides 360 degrees clearance over the truck height for better reception. Its interior slim antenna is for small area up to 4 ft. coverage that is enough for truck cabin.
- RV edition: Drive Reach RV with enhanced capability of exterior tall antenna that is adjustable up to 45 inches. Its interior Panel directional antenna covers larger area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes.
- Marine edition: Drive Reach Marine with weatherproof Marine Antenna is sturdier and more suitable for marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships to withstand extreme offshore weather conditions. Its interior slim antenna is for small area up to 4 ft. coverage.
- Marine Extreme edition: Drive Reach Marine Extreme with weatherproof exterior Marine Antenna and interior Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for big cabin marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Question about registration for the weBoost Drive Reach: I have question for the registration for the weBoots Drive Reach. I have registered it through the weBoost site, but was unable to register through the carrier (Verizon). Will this impact the usage of the signal booster or is registering through the carrier mandatory? The Verizon associate didn't seem to know how to proceed with this or even know what this product was. Please let me know if registering through the carrier is absolutely mandatory for the signal booster to operate.
No, registration has no bearing on the functionality of the weBoost Drive Reach signal booster or any other cell phone signal booster.
Registering at the manufacturer website is not essential, but per FCC regulations you must register the signal booster with your Carrier so that they have a way to reach you in a rare instance that your booster malfunctions and begins to adversely affect their wireless network.
The chances of cellular booster malfunction is slim to none because all boosters we sell are FCC approved and certified meaning they have been designed to automatically lower output power or power down if they detect oscillation or feedback.
That being said, we have a cellular amplifier registration guide where we provide links to major carrier websites including web link to Verizon Wireless booster guide web page with booster registration link, where you can easily register your cell phone booster kit online.
The registration form will ask you for a physical address where booster is going to be used but since you have a vehicle booster, simply provide the address of your home or office (if commercial business vehicle) where the vehicle will be parked most nights of the year.
Please contact us if you have any more questions. Thank you.
What is the power consumption in amps of the Wilson WeBoost Drive Reach Vehicle Cell Booster?
The power consumption of the booster is 5 volts 4.5 amps.
How long are the cables on the included antennas?
Antenna cables are 10 feet for the outside antenna as well as 10 feet for the inside antenna.
Does this support 3G if 4G is unavailable?
Yes, it is able to support 3G and 4G at the same time. If there's no 4G available, your 3G will still be amplified if there's signal outside.
I own the Drive 4G-X for my vehicle. What are the differences between the 4GX and the Drive Reach?
The biggest difference is uplink power from the signal amplifier. This means that you can be farther away from the tower and still receive coverage. The uplink for the Reach is higher than the Drive 4G-X and has a different design which displaces heat better. It also has new connectors that you don't need to screw in. All in all, it is a better cellular amplifier for vehicles than the Drive 4G-X.
What is the voltage and amp output of the power supply?
It is 5 Volts / 4.5 Amps.
Can this be used in an RV?
Yes, it can be used in an RV for sure.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles of your home / building. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
Cel-Fi GO+ M 65dB Vehicle Cell Booster For Any Service Provider*
SureCall N-Range Vehicle Extended Range 1 Device Booster (US/Can)
SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 3G 4G LTE Car Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster (USA)