weBoost Drive Reach OTR Fleet with Adjustable Antenna | 471254
weBoost Drive Reach OTR Fleet with Adjustable Antenna | 471254
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 471254
Note: Differs from DIY installed vehicle cell booster kits because the power supply is to be hardwired to vehicle battery. Professional installation required.
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive Reach OTR Fleet (471254) vehicle cell phone signal booster kit with adjustable antenna. Works for all Carriers in USA & Canada. It can be adjusted from 17 inches to 45 inches per custom requirements of the vehicle.
5G Ready - Per manufacturer, this weBoost signal enhancer will work for the next decade and beyond.
Emergency vehicle equipment, Wilson weBoost Drive Reach 4G cell phone booster with antenna and coax cables is ideal for Ford Explorer, Chevrolet Silverado, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Ford F-150 but can easily be fitted on all other vehicle makes and models. For labor cost of installation of this cell booster inside multiple police, ambulance, and other emergency vehicles, request vehicle cell phone booster installation service. Installation service available in all fifty United States and all provinces in Canada.
Includes hardwire power supply for connecting directly to vehicle battery for consistent power whenever vehicle ignition key is turned on.
Drive Reach OTR Fleet vehicle cell phone booster kit (model # weBoost 471254) contents:
- Drive Reach Cell Phone Booster (U470061) - Not sold separately.
- Outside OTR Trucker Antenna (304415).
- Inside In-Vehicle Slim Low-Profile Server Antenna (314419).
- 12V Hardwire Power Supply (850022).
- OTR Antenna Mast (991185).
- 3-Way Mount (901104).
- Coaxial Cable Side-Exit Adapter (990051).
- Antenna Spring Mount (901115).
- SMB-Plug to SMA-Male Cable Adapter (971130).
- 5V / 4A Hardwire Power Supply (850022).
- Thread Lock Packets - Not sold separately.
weBoost Drive Reach OTR Fleet Installation Sketch:
Downloadable Product Details in PDF files:
Specs. of Drive Reach OTR Fleet Amplifier:
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||5V/ 4.5A|
|Dimensions||6 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches (amplifier)|
|Weight||1.80 (amplifier only)|
|Alternate Model # 's||WA471254, WA471254R, WA471254F / WA651254, 471254, 471254R, 471254F / 651254, WB471254, WB471254R, WB471254F / WB651254.|
|weBoost 471254 (USA) UPC||810005962186|
Note: Works with all Carriers in USA & Canada. If ordering to be shipped to Canada, Canadian version (651254) of this kit will be shipped.
The weBoost Drive Reach OTR Fleet signal booster for fleet vehicles is weBoost's most powerful, in-vehicle cellular signal booster at this point in time. This booster has been optimized for heavy-duty fleet use by addition of our high-gain OTR Truck antenna.
Released in May 2020, the weBoost Drive Reach OTR Fleet signal booster has been optimized for heavy-duty fleet use by addition of our high gain OTR Truck antenna, which can be adjusted in height from 17 inches to 45 inches. This booster delivers significantly more uplink power than any other weBoost mobile signal booster. Compared to the discontinued Drive 4G-X or currently on market, the Drive X, this signal booster delivers 4.7 dBm more uplink power; which is more than double the uplink power. This means that the Drive Reach OTR Fleet signal booster delivers the largest possible area of boosted signal within your vehicle. In addition, it delivers the strongest boosting signal back to the cell tower. Now you can physically be more than two times further away from cell towers than with the Drive 4GX / DriveX yet still achieve fast data speeds and reliable calls.
- The weBoost Drive Reach OTR Fleet signal booster with OTR Truck antenna delivers up to 5.2 dBm in downlink power and up to 29.5 dBm in uplink power. This is more downlink and uplink power than any weBoost signal booster for vehicles on the market today.
- This is weBoost's strongest signal booster for vehicles, optimized for use in all types of government and commercial fleet vehicles.
- This signal booster combined with OTR Truck antenna delivers an unparalleled range: it can reach cell towers up to 76% further than our Drive X OTR model.
- The weBoost OTR Fleet signal booster is weBoost's strongest signal booster for vehicles available on the market today. It is a multi-user booster designed to handle the tough world of utility trucks, delivery vans, first responders, and all Class 1 – 8 vehicles.
- Innovative design of OTR Truck antenna, with its handy range of mast extensions up to 45 inches, ensures easy customization to fit any fleet vehicle.
- The weBoost Drive Reach OTR Fleet works with all cellular devices and with all major network carriers in United States and Canada.
- With this booster installed in your fleet vehicle, no longer must drivers tolerate poor data speeds and dropped calls. Streaming quality for multiple users inside the vehicle will be dramatically enhanced in most environments.
- The Drive Reach OTR Fleet delivers boosted signal strength and fast data speeds for all in-vehicle cellular devices, like smartphones, tablets, routers, tracking systems, and so on.
- It does require professional installation - The 12 V power supply will be hardwired to your vehicle for safety and convenience.
FCC compliant and hallmarks of a classic cell signal booster.
Fully FCC compliant, this signal booster is weBoost's strongest signal booster for fleet vehicles. Increased uplink power of almost 5dBm ensures users can achieve twice the signal strength by accessing reliable and strong signal up to two times further away from towers.
While this is an aesthetically pleasing signal booster, its sleek red color metallic appearance serves a purpose. Surface area is increased by innovative fin design; thus ensuring top performance from the unit. Securing antenna is simple with the snap-install SMB connections on the booster.
This booster ensures that drivers of fleet vehicles enjoy faster data speeds, improved voice quality, few (if any) dropped calls, and the added bonus of extended battery life.
The Drive Reach OTR Fleet signal booster amplifies cellular signal for multiple users, simultaneously. Set-up is a breeze when you follow the instructions: simply place the signal booster under seat or similar position, hardwire the booster into the vehicle's power supply, then place the outside antenna. Now you're ready to travel the roads with strong, reliable cellular signal.
Who Can Benefit from Using This Signal Booster?
- Any fleet manager who requires real-time statistics and data on their fleet vehicles.
- Work crews and/or installers for utilities and telecommunications.
- Any fleet or delivery vans, including trucks and semitrucks, police vehicles, RVs, first responders, and other commercial and government vehicles.
The weBoost Drive Reach OTR Fleet Signal Booster at a Glance.
The main features of weBoost's most powerful signal booster for vehicles include the following:
- It has been specifically designed for all commercial and government fleet vehicles.
- This booster amplifies multiple devices for multiple users, simultaneously.
- Adjustable, permanently fixed OTR truck antenna ensures maximum performance.
General weBoost Product Features:
- This signal booster was designed specifically to enhance all wireless networks' cellular signals throughout passenger vehicles, like trucks, cars, vans, and SUVs.
- It simultaneously boosts multiple cellular devices on all carrier networks.
- By adding the powerful OTR truck antenna for better 360 degrees vehicle clearance, this signal booster enhances high-speed Internet, talk and text.
Affordable and Reliable Fleet Connectivity.
weBoost's Drive Reach OTR Fleet signal booster introduces a safe new era for drivers of fleet vehicles. This is weBoost's most powerful signal booster for vehicles, allowing for the simultaneous use of multiple devices. Cellular signal is optimized for the rugged use of drivers of utility trucks, delivery vans, and all Classes 1-8 of government and commercial fleet vehicles, including first responders.
When the weBoost Drive Reach OTR Fleet is paired with our powerful, top-performing Truck antenna, drivers can reliably stay in contact with their dispatch personnel and fleet managers, regardless of whether they are travelling in rural or remote locations or on city or interstate highways. Please note that the Truck antenna comes complete with hardware and 3-way mount for a range of installation preferences.
Working with all major United States and Canadian carriers, the Drive Reach OTR Fleet is a powerful signal booster that is compatible with all cellular devices and improves in-vehicle connectivity by supporting multiple users simultaneously.
5G Ready - weBoost Signal Boosters For The Next Decade And Beyond.
Reliable Cell Connectivity Ensures Improved Productivity, Fleet Security, and ROI.
- Improved cellular coverage ensures that signal based GPS tracking systems and fleet tracking systems can be optimized to their full potential.
- Built-in encryption ensures that all data transfers and transactions are protected on cellular networks.
- This signal booster is certified by the FCC and works with cell phones and all other cellular connected devices on major US and Canadian carriers.
Why weBoost is the Smart Choice.
- weBoost is the market leader in cellular connectivity solutions for all Class 1-8 fleet vehicles. weBoost has sold more than 2 million cellular signal boosting products for enhancing signal coverage, and has more than 50 patents in signal boosting technology.
- Signal boosters designed and manufactured by weBoost ensure the safety of all fleet drivers. In addition, our boosting solutions are hardwired for both the prevention of theft and for extra reliability. Improved cellular GPS and tracking products results in drivers and vehicles staying safe.
- Safety is of utmost importance when it comes to cellular signal boosting products. A weBoost signal booster ensures that drivers of fleet vehicles feel safe, simply because they have continuous access to reliable, strong cellular signal in both rural and urban areas.
- ROI is increased when a signal booster is installed in fleet vehicles. Reduced equipment costs and improved on-time performances leads to an increase in ROI. Importantly, a weBoost cellular signal boosting solution is a one-time purchase, with no subscriptions or monthly fees required.
- All weBoost signal boosting products are designed and assembled right here in United States.
- All fleet signal boosters come with a 2-year manufacturer warranty and a 60-day money-back guarantee from SignalBooster.com.
Need car, truck, any fleet vehicle cell phone booster installer?
Call for FREE consultation: 1-855-846-2654. Or get started with professional car, truck, fleet vehicle cell booster installation service by providing details to help us prepare installation quote.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Question about this product #471254 - I noticed that this booster comes with a hard wired power cable, but is there an option to purchase a DC power supply cord for this? If so, please can you give me the product item number/information that will work for this specific booster?
Yes, you can buy separately, the Power Supply Jack with Rapid Charge USB-A Port (part number is 850020) if you want to use your standard built-in vehicle DC power socket to power this weBoost Drive Reach cell phone signal booster.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.