weBoost Drive Reach RV Extreme Cell Phone Signal Booster
weBoost Drive Reach RV Extreme Cell Phone Signal Booster
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470154-RV
Core Benefit: This weBoost Drive Reach RV kit is the most powerful weBoost signal booster kit to date, combined with enhanced capability of tall trucker antenna which can clear RV height for better reception and a Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes.
Other Options: This listing is for the Drive Reach RV (470154-RV) with Panel interior antenna and Tall adjustable 17" - 45" exterior antenna. We carry other antenna kitted versions as well:
- Standard car edition: weBoost Drive Reach (470154) with exterior mini-magnet mount antenna that looks low profile, and suitable for cars/ sedans. Its interior ultra slim antenna would suffice to cover small space typical within cars or sedans.
- Truck edition: weBoost Drive Reach OTR (470154-OTR) with tall antenna (adjustable from 17" to 45" with provided mast extensions) to clear truck height. Its slim interior antenna would suffice and be more suitable for smaller cabin spaces in Over The Road (OTR) trucks.
- Marine edition: weBoost Drive Reach Marine (470154-MARINE) with weatherproof Marine Antenna is sturdier and more suitable for marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships to withstand extreme offshore weather conditions. Its interior slim antenna is for small area up to 4 ft. coverage.
- Marine Extreme edition: weBoost Drive Reach Marine Extreme (470154-MARINE-PANEL) with weatherproof exterior Marine Antenna and interior Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for big cabin marine vessels such as large boats, yachts, ships.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive Reach Extreme RV cell phone signal booster is for RVers that go RVing across the country. They depend on reliable mobile connectivity for staying safe on the roads and in RV parks near waterfront properties or off-grid rural and remote places. As part of their next-generation cellular amplifiers, this cellular amplifier for RVs delivers a reliable 4G LTE service when nearest cellular tower is too far away for cellphone or mobile hotspot device to catch the signal on its own.
5G Ready - This weBoost booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
Priced at $689, this mobile reception amplifier is effective whether your RV is parked or on the move. With more than double the uplink power of similar mobile phone boosters, the weBoost RV Drive Reach booster works effectively with all major carriers for both data and voice, dramatically improving cell signal within an RV with high power tall exterior antenna combined with high powered directional broadcast interior antenna.
An advantage of the high antenna that comes with this kit is that its height can be adjusted up to 45 inches such that it can clear RV cabin or off road camper van so that it can get full 360 degrees range. The coaxial cable comes attached with antenna for installation ease. It does not need to be grounded because grounding is built-in. Antenna can be mounted to an existing antenna mount such as a CB mount you may have, or something similar where the threads can go through and be attached to the mount. The kit comes complete with all parts required to perform a complete installation.
List of parts included in this RV kit:
- Installation guide for the weBoost Drive Reach.
- 460054 - weBoost Drive Reach cellular signal amplifier.
- 304415 - Outside Omnidirectional 4G OTR Spring Mount Antenna with 3-Way Mount.
- 311135 - Inside DirectionalPanel Broadcast Antenna.
- 14 ft. of RG58 with SMA-Male connection (included in 304415) to connect OTR antenna to signal amp. box.
- 955812 10 ft. RG-58 with with SMA Male connector on one side and the N-Male Connector on other to place the panel antenna in the best location.
- 970019 SMA Female To SMB Female Plug connector to connect In-RV Panel antenna to cellular amplifier box base device.
- 970030 SMA Male To SMB Female Plug connector to connect OTR 4G Exterior antenna to signal amplifier base box.
- 314418 Exterior mini-magnet omni-directional antenna & 314419 Slim Low Profile Antenna (both used for vehicles and is not required for RV installation).
- 850020 - Vehicle power supply: 5V/4.5A DC with pass-through 2.1A USB-A port.
- The RV Drive Reach is weBoost’s most powerful 4G booster for recreational vehicles. Enhanced uplink power of this amplifier ensures that signal is caught from cell phone towers that are twice as far away as any other RV booster.
- Installation is a very easy with snap and click connector connections for SMB inside and outside antenna ports.
- To make installation easier, the kit includes optional screw holes and a placement bracket with non-slip Velcro fasteners.
- This RV solution cell booster kit has RV grade internal plus external antennas. Internal antenna provides larger coverage within RV and external antenna is a more rugged and efficient RV solution because it has a spring mount to withstand tree branches and high winds plus catches signals better with its taller height.
- Signal is boosted in RV all along the directional path of interior Panel antenna to cover all of RV. Please note that coverage area solely depends upon strength of outside signal received by external adjustable 17 inches to a whopping 45 inches height antenna but this kit does give the best shot in worst signal strength circumstances.
- 3G and 4G LTE cell signal is boosted for multiple users on major carrier networks simultaneously including T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, US Cellular, Sprint, and others; resulting in faster download speeds, improved reception, and fewer dropped calls.
Max. Cell Signal Power for RV's and Other Similar Vehicles That Require Large Cell Coverage Area Inside.
Whether RV, Motorhome, or a luxury bus, the weBoost RV Drive Reach wireless cellular amplifier is part of Wilson Electronics' next-generation signal boosters for large vehicles with lots of inside space requiring cellular coverage. Boasting an industry-leading uplink power of 28.3 to 29.5 dB, this amplifier allows you to travel farther from cell towers, yet still achieve a strong and reliable connection.
Now while traveling or vacationing in your RV or Motor Home, you can reliably stay connected and achieve faster 4G data, with fewer undelivered texts, dropped calls, and missed email messages.
weBoost RV Drive Reach Booster Was Designed to Keep Offgrid RV'ers Safe.
There was a time when having a usable cell phone signal out in remote regions of United States and Canada was impossible. However, today it is a luxury and an absolutely vital component for safety of individuals and family going on summer trips and vacations or visiting out of state friends, relatives, and family. The RV Drive Reach booster is for anyone out on open roads, in wilderness, or rural regions who need strong, reliable cell phone connectivity, like:
- Vehicles passing by rural towns with poor cell service.
- Vacationers who require enhanced phone signal for their need to talk to friends or neighbours in case of emergency at home.
- RVs that are unable to achieve a reliable signal in a specific area, like RV campground that is off-grid or on shore with phone tower too far away.
- Government vehicles used by gov. personnel such as Sheriffs, Peace Officers, Police Officers, Fire Fighters, and so on.
Simple Do-It-Yourself Installation.
Installing Drive RV Reach is easy such that you can do-it-yourself; you don't need to engage professional installation help. You will, however, need to ensure minimum of 15 feet separation from inside and outside antennas. This distance can be less if you can think of ways to install outside and inside antennas as far away from each other as well as ensuring that there are things that block signals between them such as metal roof, body of vehicle, etc. This is to ensure that signal oscillation does not occur. The 20 feet of RG58 coaxial cable included should be run to the booster unit, and secured to the back of the RV or front of RV; with inside antenna in opposite side front or back, but as close as possible to the place in RV where you would normally use your cellphones and mobile hotspots. Finally, the antenna cables and 12 V power adapter should be attached to the booster.
Works with All Major Carriers.
If you need to boost voice calls and 3G and 4G LTE data while out in nowhere lands or faraway places, this is an ideal signal boosting solution. It will broadcast boosted signal in the RV's cabin in a directional fashion from interior antenna, allowing you to use multiple mobile devices at the same time. Major wireless carriers supported include AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and all other carriers. This booster operates on common 3G/4G cellular frequencies:
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2 and 25.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13 and 17.
Specifications of Amplifier Model 460054 w/Product # U460054.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||5V/ 4.5A|
|Dimensions||6 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches (amplifier)|
|Weight||1.80 (amplifier only)|
|470154-RV (USA) UPC||697691004563|
This is a custom kitted weBoost Drive Reach cell phone signal booster kit (Drive Reach RV). Therefore, the data sheet and user guide will not reflect reference to added antenna and related parts in this particular kit. Please call us for details or assistance with installation. Thank you.
This weBoost Drive Reach RV kit is the most powerful weBoost signal booster kit to date, combined with enhanced capability of tall trucker antenna which can clear RV height for better reception and a Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes.
This listing is for the Drive Reach RV (470154RV) with Panel interior antenna and Tall adjustable 17" - 45" exterior antenna. We carry other antenna kitted versions as well:
- Standard car edition: Drive Reach with exterior mini-magnet mount antenna that looks low profile, and suitable for cars/ sedans. Its interior ultra slim antenna would suffice to cover small space typical within cars or sedans.
- Truck edition: Drive Reach OTR with tall antenna (adjustable from 17" to 45" with provided mast extensions) to clear truck height. Its slim interior antenna would suffice and be more suitable for smaller cabin spaces in Over The Road (OTR) trucks.
- Marine edition: Drive Reach Marine with weatherproof Marine Antenna is sturdier and more suitable for marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships to withstand extreme offshore weather conditions. Its interior slim antenna is for small area up to 4 ft. coverage.
- Marine Extreme edition: Drive Reach Marine Extreme with weatherproof exterior Marine Antenna and interior Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for big cabin marine vessels such as large boats, yachts, ships.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Want a unit I can transfer between home and motorhome. Primary use will be streaming. Firestick, Netflix, fubo etc. Phone and pc second. Recommended system for me.
Yes, this kit can work fine as long as you need to use in motorhome when parked only. You can buy this kit and buy the following parts separately to install in your home:
- 314475 Exterior unidirectional yagi antenna.
- 311155 Interior directional panel antenna.
- 950630 30 ft. rg-6 coaxial cable + 950615 15 ft. rg-6 coaxial cable.
- 951177 Flat cable for easy insertion under windows.
- 971129 F-female to f-female barrel-type cable connector.
- 850012 AC/DC electrical power supply.
Then simply remove the booster unit from motorhome and take it to plug into the system at home whenever needed.
What's the benefit of SureCall In-Building Panel Antenna 3G, 4G, 50 Ohm (SC-248W Or CM-248W) vs the stock weBoost Drive Reach (470154) antenna?
SC-248W would cover up to 1000 sq. ft. area and provide up to 7 dBi Gain at 698-960 MHz & 10 dBi Gain at 1700-2700 MHz.
The stock weBoost Drive Reach interior antenna would cover only up to 5 ft radius around antenna and provide up to 3.4 dB Gain at 698-960 MHz, 2.1 dB Gain at 1710-2170 MHz, and up to 1.0 dB Gain at 2500-2700 MHz.
Both my RV trailer and my Motorhome do not have 12V DC power supply. Can this be used with AC electric outlet or is this only a DC unit?
If you don't have a 12V DC power supply socket, you can also buy the preferred hardwire kit option listed here: https://www.signalbooster.com/products/12v-dc-hard-wire-power-supply-for-weboost-drive-reach-fleet-850022
Or you could get by with a RV AC to DC converter / adapter listed here (less preferred option): https://www.signalbooster.com/products/110v-ac-to-dc-12v-converter-with-car-adapter-socket-3-amp-3000-ma
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles of your home / building. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
Wilson weBoost Drive Reach Vehicle Cell Booster | 470154
weBoost Drive Reach OTR Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster
weBoost Drive Reach Marine Cell Phone Signal Booster