Wilson Pro 1100 (50 Ohm) for 35k Ft² (USA) | WilsonPro 460147
Wilson Pro 1100 (50 Ohm) for 35k Ft² (USA) | WilsonPro 460147
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 460147
- Sold as a complete cellular booster kit with all reqd. parts.
- Boost in-building coverage up to 35k sq. ft. using this one unit.
- Extra Dynamic Range technology for continuous connectivity.
- Highest downlink and uplink power (adjustable) at its price-point.
- Expand coverage indoors even more by purchasing add'l 50 Ohm in-building antenna kits that include required cables and splitter to connect to this 50 Ohm booster kit.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Wilson Pro 1100 50 Ohm commercial cell phone signal booster (WilsonPro 460147) by Wilson Electronics boosts cellular reception of all American service carrier networks including Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint and AT&T Wireless.
What does the WilsonPro 1100 Commercial Signal Booster Kit (460147) cost? Call us, chat live, or email us to find out because these can be customized or kitted with variable number of antennas depending on your needs.
- Designed to boost 3G and 4G LTE cellular signal in buildings with areas of up to 35,000 ft.²
- Works with all major mobile carriers in the United States, and is FCC approved.
- Has maximum downlink power up to 15 dBm and maximum uplink power of 25 dBm.
- Has built-in XDR (Extra Dynamic Range) technology to prevent shutdown or overload from signal.
- Comes complete with on-board software to automatically adjust gain to the existing signal environment.
- Has a color LCD touchscreen for easy usability and greater control.
- Has an intuitive design to allow for easy wall mount installation.
- Has 50 Ohm Type N Connectors, per cable preference. The N Connector is a medium-size, threaded RF connector used for joining coaxial cables.
- Contact us for Wilson Pro 1100 price, and cost for Wilson Pro installation.
WilsonPro's Professional-Grade Signal Booster Technology.
The WilsonPro 1100 50 Ohm cell signal amplifier is part of the next generation professional-grade technology. This is the natural successor to the WilsonPro 1000, in that the 1100 is a more powerful signal amplifier. It can transmit a signal back to the tower that is 4 dB stronger, providing reliable cellular connectivity. This makes the WilsonPro 1100 signal booster twice as powerful as other competitors' signal boosters in same class and price range. With its power and added capacity, the WilsonPro 1100 is an ideal booster for commercial buildings, medical offices, large homes, and all retail spaces with areas of up to 35,000 ft.²
In addition, the maximum uplink power of the WilsonPro 1100 provides 25 dBm of available output, surpassing the Pro 1000 in that it is designed to reach cell towers that are farther away. Featuring an intuitive modern design for easier antenna connection, the design of the Pro 1100 has the antenna port for each outdoor and indoor antenna located on top of the amplifier itself. The wall-mount installation of the Pro 1100 is clean and simple due to the exposed mounting flanges located on the corners of the amplifier's unit.
Highlights of the WilsonPro 1100 Cell Signal Amplifier.
The WilsonPro 1100 50 Ohm (Wilson 460147) is the most powerful amplifier in its class. Designed specifically by WilsonPro as a powerful signal solution for mid-sized commercial areas, the Pro 1100 at its price point delivers the best uplink and downlink power of all signal amplifiers in this range.
It is the perfect signal boosting solution for mid-sized commercial areas, including restaurants, retail stores, office building, medical clinics, and so on. This powerful signal booster is capable of covering areas up to 35,000 sq. ft.
Features of the WilsonPro 1100 50 Ohm (Wilson 460147).
- Extended Range: This powerful amplifier is capable of reaching distant cell towers, boosting 3G and 4G LTE cellular signal in commercial areas of up to 35,000 ft.²
- It is Powerful: With its downlink power of up to 15 dBm and uplink power of 25 dBm, it is the most powerful amplifier in its price range on the market today.
- Intuitive LCD Touchscreen: Users can adjust the antenna, assess performance, troubleshoot, and more, using the Pro 1100's color LCD user-friendly interface.
- Simple Wall-Mount Installation: Saves time and money because installation is easier with its exposed mounting flanges and the antenna ports situated on top of the amplifier.
- XDR Technology: It features state-of-the-art XDR technology ensuring this powerful amplifier will never shutdown or overload with external signal.
Please Note: Every Signal Booster is factory-set and individually tested to ensure compliance with FCC standards. No adjustments can be made to the signal booster without disabling the hardware or factory reprogramming. It should be noted that the signal booster will amplify, but not change, incoming or outgoing signals to improve coverage of approved-only frequency bands.
The signal booster will reduce gain until a signal has been detected if the booster is not in use for 5-minutes. If the signal booster detects oscillation, or if in a certain frequency band a detected signal is too high, the booster will automatically turn the power off on that band. If oscillation is detected, normal operation of the signal booster will resume after a period of 1-minute.
Troublesome bands are permanently shut down after five automatic restarts: the booster will then need to be restarted manually by removing power from the signal booster for just a moment. The micro-processor in the signal booster maintains gain, noise power, and linearity. UPC: 811815029632.
This device is in compliance with FCC Rules: Part 15. Operation of this device is subject to two conditions:
- The first condition is that the device does not cause harmful interference.
- The second condition is that the device must accept any interference caused, and this includes interference that may result in unacceptable performance. Any modifications or changes to this equipment that are not expressly approved by weBoost and may void the user's permission to operate this equipment.
What are the contents of the standard COMPLETE commercial cell booster kit option?
This commercial cell phone booster kit includes the following parts:
- Pro 1100 Booster (460047). Model Number: U460047.
- 50 Ohm Outside Directional Antenna (314411).
- 50 Ohm Inside Dome Antenna (304412).
- 50 Ohm Lightning Surge Protector (859902).
- 2 ft. Low-Loss Wilson-400 Cable (952302).
- 60 ft. Low-Loss Wilson-400 Cable (952360).
- 75 ft. Low-Loss Wilson-400 Cable (952375).
Optional Extra Antenna Kits.
50 Ohm Wilson 1100 Amplifier Kitted With Cable:
For some installations, you may need to have longer cable runs to cover longer distance between exterior antenna, and amplifier or between amplifier and interior antenna(s). Choose Wilson 1100 amp. with cable options in drop-down menu at the top. They are as follows after the first standard complete kit option:
- Standard WilsonPro 460147 Complete Kit with all parts & cables as listed above.
- WilsonPro 460247 - Purchase has only Amplifier main unit with power supply and 250 ft. Wilson400 Coiled Black Cable.
- WilsonPro 460347 - Purchase has only Amplifier main unit withpower supply and 500 ft. Wilson400 Spool Black Cable.
- WilsonPro 460447 - Purchase has only Amplifier main unit withpower supply and 500 ft. Wilson Plenum Spool Orange Cable.
|Model Number:||Wilson 460147|
|Frequencies:||Band 12 700 MHz, Band 13 700 MHz, Band 5 850 MHz, Band 4 1700/2100 MHz, Band 25 1900 MHz|
|Max. Gain:||70 dB|
|Power:||110 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 30 W|
|Amplifier Dimensions:||9 x 10 x 2 inches|
|Amplifier Weight||6.28 lbs.|
|Power output for single cell phone (Uplink) dBm||24 to 25 dBm depending on Frequency and Band.|
|Power output for single cell phone (Downlink) dBm||15.1 to 15.2 dBm depending on Frequency and Band.|
|Noise Figure||5 dB nominal.|
|Power Requirements||120V AC 0.5A.|
Installing Wilson Pro1100: Professional Installation by Certified Installers.
This commercial cellular signal booster kit (WIL-460147) needs to be installed by a professional installer. We provide free system design and offer professional installation service that installs Wilson Pro 1100 in your commercial business or residential complex at an affordable cost. Please submit location details for WilsonPro 1100 installation service by certified Wilson cell phone signal booster installers.
How Wilson 1100 50 Ohm Amplifier Works:
For extensive operational details, read our post detailing everything about Wilson Pro 1100 cell phone signal booster.
WilsonPro Installers, Integrators, Resellers and Dealers: In order to ensure compliance with the FCC, all authorized partners must sign a kitting agreement in order to participate in custom kitted program to buy custom non-traditional kits. Signing a WilsonPro Kitting Agreement indicates that you will comply with FCC regulations. Custom kits are those listed in drop-down menu above, after the complete kit option. Wilson Pro Amp + Cable (50 Ohm) Custom Kitting Program requires new signed WilsonPro Amplifier + Cable Kitting Agreement on file from all buyers. Please complete and send by email or fax - prior to placing phone order, or with purchase order.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles of your home / building. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
Wilson Pro 70 465134 (50 Ohm) Heavy Duty Signal Booster Kit
Wilson Pro 70 463134 (75 Ohm) Heavy Duty Signal Booster Kit
Wilson Pro 70 Plus 463127, 463227, 463327 (50 Ohm) Heavy Duty Booster