weBoost Drive Reach Extreme Marine Cell Phone Booster
weBoost Drive Reach Extreme Marine Cell Phone Booster
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470154-MARINE-PANEL
Core Benefit: This weBoost Drive Reach Marine Extreme kit is the most powerful weBoost signal booster kit to date, combined with enhanced durability of weatherproof exterior antenna and enhanced capability of interior Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for marine vessels such as yachts and ships.
Hardwire power supply, if needed, is available separately for purchase. Required, if your boat / yacht / ship vessel does not have DC power socket. Or less preferably, a Boat / Yacht / Ship AC to DC converter may work as well.
Other Options: This listing is for the Drive Reach Marine Extreme (470154-MARINE-PANEL) with Panel interior antenna providing coverage over larger marine vessel spaces and weatherproof exterior Marine antenna. We carry other antenna kitted versions as well:
- Marine edition: weBoost Drive Reach Marine (470154-MARINE) with weatherproof Marine Antenna is sturdier and more suitable for marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships to withstand extreme offshore weather conditions. Its interior slim antenna is for small area up to 4 ft. coverage.
- Standard car edition: weBoost Drive Reach (470154) with exterior mini-magnet mount antenna that looks low profile, and suitable for cars/ sedans. Its interior ultra slim antenna which would suffice to cover small space typical within cars or sedans.
- Truck edition: weBoost Drive Reach OTR (470154-OTR) with tall antenna (adjustable from 17" to 45" with provided mast extensions) to rise clear above trucks. Its slim interior antenna which would suffice and be more suitable for smaller cabin spaces in Over The Road (OTR) trucks.
- RV edition: weBoost Drive Reach RV (470154-RV) with enhanced capability of exterior tall antenna that is adjustable up to 45 inches. Its interior Panel directional antenna covers larger inside area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive Reach Extreme Marine cell phone booster is for boaters who depend on reliable connectivity for staying safe on the waterways. As part of their next-generation cellular amplifiers, this cellular amplifier for marine crafts delivers a reliable 4G LTE service on the water.
5G Ready - This weBoost booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
Priced at $749, this mobile reception amplifier is effective whether your boat is moored, or underway. With more than double the uplink power of similar mobile boosters, the weBoost Marine Drive Reach signal booster works effectively with all major carriers for both data and voice, dramatically improving cell phone signal over a large swath of area within the marine vessel high power weatherproof exterior antenna combined with high powered directional broadcast interior Panel antenna. The kit comes complete with a marine exterior antenna, panel interior antenna, and two 20-foot of RG58 coax cables. It includes all parts required to perform a complete installation.
List of parts included in this Marine Extreme kit:
- Installation guide for the weBoost Drive Reach.
- 460054 - weBoost Drive Reach cellular signal amplifier.
- 304420 - 2.5 x 9.88 in. Marine antenna with 1" x 14 threaded ferrule.
- 901119 - Exterior marine antenna mount.
- 311135 - Inside directional Panel broadcast antenna.
- 970019 - Two SMA Female To SMB Female Plug connector to connect indoor Panel antenna to cellular amplifier box unit.
- 955822 - Two 20 ft. of RG58 coaxial cables (one included attached with 304420 marine antenna).
- 314418 Exterior mini-magnet omni-directional antenna & 314419 Slim Low Profile Antenna (both used for vehicles and is not required for Marine installation).
- 850020 - Vehicle power supply: 5V/4.5A DC with pass-through 2.1A USB-A port.
Hardwire power supply, if needed, is available separately for purchase.
- The Marine Drive Reach is weBoost’s most powerful 4G booster for offshore vessels such as ships and yachts. Enhanced uplink power of this amplifier ensures that signal is caught from cell phone towers that are twice as far away as any other Marine booster.
- Installation is a very easy with snap and click connector connections for SMB inside and outside antenna ports.
- To make installation easier, the kit includes optional screw holes and a placement bracket with non-slip Velcro fasteners.
- This Marine solution cell booster kit has Marine grade internal plus external antennas. Internal antenna provides larger coverage within ships and external antenna is a more rugged, weatherproof and long lasting solution to withstand high winds or moist sea air.
- Signal is boosted in ship all along the directional path of interior Panel antenna to cover needed critical areas of the ship where cellular coverage is essential. Please note that coverage area solely depends upon strength of outside signal received by external height antenna.
- 3G and 4G LTE cell signal is boosted for multiple users on major carrier networks simultaneously including T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, US Cellular, Sprint, and others; resulting in faster download speeds, improved reception, and fewer dropped calls.
Max. Cell Signal Power for Marine Vessels That Require Large Cell Coverage Area Inside.
Whether large boat, yacht or ship, weBoost Marine Drive Reach wireless cellular amplifier is part of Wilson Electronics' next-generation signal boosters for large vehicles with lots of inside space requiring cellular coverage. Boasting an industry-leading uplink power of 28.3 to 29.5 dB, this amplifier allows you to travel farther from cell towers, yet still achieve a strong and reliable connection.
Now while boating or sailing miles from shore, you can stay connected better than before with faster 4G data speed and fewer undelivered texts, dropped calls, and missed email messages.
weBoost Marine Drive Reach Booster Was Designed to Keep Off-Grid Enthusiasts Safe.
There was a time when having a usable cell phone signal offshore and out in remote regions of United States and Canada was impossible. However, today it is a luxury and an absolutely vital component for safety of individuals and family going on summer trips and vacations or visiting out of state friends, relatives, and family. The Marine Drive Reach booster is for anyone out on open roads, in wilderness, or rural regions who need strong, reliable cell phone connectivity, like:
- Vessels traveling in remote waterways with poor cell service.
- Boaters who require enhanced cell signal while underway.
- Boats that are unable to achieve a reliable signal in a specific area, like around the helm.
- Government agencies, such as Harbour Patrol, Fish and Wildlife Service, Sheriffs. Police Departments, and so on.
Simple Do-It-Yourself Installation.
Installing Drive Marine Reach is easy such that you can do-it-yourself; you don't need to engage professional installation help. You will, however, need to ensure minimum of 15 feet separation from inside and outside antennas. This distance can be less if you can think of ways to install outside and inside antennas as far away from each other as well as ensuring that there are things that block signals between them such as metal roof, body of vehicle, etc. This is to ensure that signal oscillation does not occur. The two 20 feet of RG58 coaxial cables included should be run to the base booster unit, and secured to the back of the vessel or front of vessel; with inside antenna in opposite side front or back under the deck or wherever signal is needed where you would normally use your cellphones and mobile hotspots. Finally, the antenna cables and 12 V power adapter should be attached to the booster.
Works with All Major Carriers.
If you need to boost voice calls and 3G and 4G LTE data while out in nowhere lands or faraway places, this is an ideal signal boosting solution. It will broadcast boosted signal in the cabin in a directional fashion from interior antenna, allowing you to use multiple mobile devices at the same time. Major wireless carriers supported include AT & T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and all other carriers. This booster operates on common 3G/ 4G LTE cellular frequencies:
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2 and 25.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13 and 17.
Specifications of Amplifier Model 460054 w/Product # U460054.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||5V/ 4.5A|
|Dimensions||6 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches (amplifier)|
|Weight||1.80 (amplifier only)|
|470154-MARINE-PANEL (USA) UPC||697691004570|
This is a custom kitted weBoost Drive Reach cell phone signal booster kit (Drive Reach Extreme Marine). Therefore, the data sheet and user guide will not reflect reference to added antenna and related parts in this particular kit. Please call us for details or assistance with installation. Thank you.
This weBoost Drive Reach Marine Extreme kit is the most powerful weBoost signal booster kit to date, combined with enhanced durability of weatherproof exterior antenna and enhanced capability of interior Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for marine vessels such as yachts and ships.
This listing is for the Drive Reach Marine Extreme (470154-MARINE-PANEL) with Panel interior antenna providing coverage over larger marine vessel spaces and weatherproof exterior Marine antenna. We carry other antenna kitted versions as well:
- Marine edition: Drive Reach Marine with weatherproof Marine Antenna is sturdier and more suitable for marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships to withstand extreme offshore weather conditions. Its interior slim antenna is for small area up to 4 ft. coverage.
- Standard car edition: Drive Reach with exterior mini-magnet mount antenna that looks low profile, and suitable for cars/ sedans. Its interior ultra slim antenna which would suffice to cover small space typical within cars or sedans.
- Truck edition: Drive Reach OTR with tall antenna (adjustable from 17" to 45" with provided mast extensions) to rise clear above trucks. Its slim interior antenna which would suffice and be more suitable for smaller cabin spaces in Over The Road (OTR) trucks.
- RV edition: Drive Reach RV with enhanced capability of exterior tall antenna that is adjustable up to 45 inches. Its interior Panel directional antenna covers larger inside area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
A reviewer commented that he was returning the product because he found that in fact it needs to be within 2 mile range of a cell tower to function. Can you please elaborate on this. Thanks. Also the less expensive model indicates that your inside antenna range 2-4’ and this model has greater range. But what IS the interior range of this model? Please don’t add me to a spam mail list. Thank you in advance for that.
It can work to boost inside signal up to 50 miles away from a cell tower. That information about 2 mile range requirement from cell tower is not correct. Maybe the cell tower that was within 2 miles belonged to another carrier's cell tower and reception was dropping because relevant carrier's cell tower was already up to 50 miles. The range of this interior antenna called "Panel directional antenna", is up to 5000 sq. ft. depending on strength of outside signal.
A 20 feet cable won’t reach the top of the mast on my boat. Do you sell a longer cable or is it possible to hook two together?
As you add cable on to the system, the signal loss increases. That would be problematic in areas of low signal. Having longer runs of 50Ohm RG 58 cable (which is what the system uses) would negate the effectiveness of the system. I can understand the need for longer runs, but in many cases the longer runs wouldn't be effective.
That being said, the following are the cables that can be purchased:
There's the 6 ft. cable: 951130
There's the 10 ft. cable: 951147
There's the 15 ft. cable: 955815
Since the cable that comes with the kit has SMA connectors already, all you would need is just an extension cable like listed above with SMA Male on one side and SMA Female on other - as already included in above cables.
You can add or connect any of above to the 20 ft. cable that comes with the kit for connectivity from exterior antenna to booster base. Please keep in mind that the booster needs -110 dB of signal on 4G or LTE network to boost at a minimum. Outside Marine Antenna has a gain of 5.1 dB and the RG 58 cable loses 2.4 dB per 10 ft. You reach 20 ft. and you have lost almost all the signal that was gained by the antenna, relying solely on the booster to amplify whatever little signal that is left. That is why we wouldn't recommend extension cables.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles of your home / building. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
Wilson weBoost Drive Reach Vehicle Cell Booster | 470154
weBoost Drive Reach OTR Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster
weBoost Drive Reach RV Extreme Cell Phone Signal Booster